Shipping & Handling
Please read the following information on Shipping & Handling.
1. Orders are sent via Australia Post (Retail and Wholesale orders) or Fastway Couriers (Wholesale orders).
2. Mail Services offered include Australia Post:
(a) Parcel Post Plus Satchel (Standard Mail Service with Tracking)
(b) Express Post Satchel (Next Business Day Delivery within the Express Post Network); and
Fastway Couriers provide a trackable service through their network.
3. For International Shipping, all parcels will leave Australia through Australia Post and are then shipped through
the postal service associated with the country of delivery.
4. The customer is responsbile for the chosen shipment method selected during the 'Checkout' process.
5. The customer is responsible for ensuring the delivery address provided for the Express Post service is
within the 'National Network' as outlined by Australia Post.
6. The price of goods and shipment is calculated and clearly stated at time of the time of 'Checkout'.
7. The shipment cost is:
(i) in accordance with Australia Post charges; and
(ii) is calculated based on the weight of goods selected and the postage service chosen.
8. All sunTANon orders will be shipped once payment has cleared.
(a) PayPal orders will be shipped the next business day; and
(b) EFT payments will be shipped once funds are cleared, on the next business day.
If your order is urgent, please email confirmation of payment (receipt from your bank transfer) to
email@example.com and your order will be shipped the next business day.
9. Shipping time begins once your order has been shipped, not from when the order has been placed.
10. Shipping times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances and sunTANon takes no responsibility for shipment times
or the tracking service associated with these deliveries.
11. The Shipping & Handling conditions listed form part of the Terms and Conditions for the use of this website.